Natalie Guergis n.d.
Founder of LaZer iZ
Holistic Health Practitione
Natalie Guergis (Co-Founder) is a leader and innovator in the field of healing and certified holistic laser therapy. Many years ago, her addiction to nicotine was a weakness that she overcame when treated by a colleague, with a one-time laser treatment. She subsequently adopted this treatment and other laser therapies, as her professional calling.
- Member of the Alliance of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists,
- The Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists (since 2001)
- NLP Practitioner, Enneagram Counsellor
- Raindrop Therapy Certification
- Certified Laser Technician
- Zerona Practitioner Certification
- Holistic Health Practitioner
- O.R.E. Counsellor
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Certification
- Certificate in Energy Healing with Essential Oils Therapy.
Todd Gallant is a certified holistic health practitioner, who is a member of the Alliance of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists. He is a compassionate Certified Laser Technician, whose expertise, dedication and compassion for his clients are some of his greatest attributes. Todd is also a Neuro Linguistic practitioner and graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree at the University of Prince Edward Island.
Ean St-Claire N.L.P.
Ean St-Claire N.L.P. (Co-Founder) is natural products pioneer, who has acquired experience in his fields of interest since 1970. His expertise and dedication include the following areas of knowledge; PSYCH-K Facilitator, Certified Laser Technician, Certified Zerona Technician. Educator of the Self-Determinism and States of Integrity programs. He is a health professional in the fields of Nutraceuticals, De-Linking and Quantum Growth. Ean is a key-note speaker and practitioner at clinics and seminars across North America that include appearances in New York, Maine, New Mexico, Maryland and Montana.